logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

yesterday was a sunny day.today the sunshine is enviably bright


last posting in the cafe i with a member card was painful.dog block most of proxies and interacted with me in the process i switched proxies.i finally gave up to post to my googlegroup at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/benzyrnill and clipmarks at http://clipmarks.com/clipper/benzillar after 2 hours,in which half and an hour spent posting times and times failed.returned to the dorm i read "from vietnam war to 9.11: on the front line of state security" till 2 pm,then i read awhile my blogs on my pda.i went to bed after 3 am.i felt agile even on bed and in a dream or in reality i watched the dawn sunshine on the curtain of the window.i also dreamed doing homework with one of my childhood friend in my hometown overnight in a empty building.i dreamed luxun,the notable modern chinese literature author whose real name was zhoushuren,taught us in a narrow classroom.he wore t-shirt and sometimes bared his chest.i got up at 11:37 am and left to see my baby at once.my baby just walking near the door when i arrived and held him till his mother and the aunt finished their lunch with mutton with vegetable.when i started to eat,the mutton was few and i ate some rice with pickle.his mother demanded me swallowing the soup and i rebuked,against her sneer.then his mother suggested haunted outside with our baby.we went to the supermarket near qrrs.we haunted awhile then entered the adjoin kfc.his mother wanted to buy 3 kind of food but only got 2.i bought a hamburger with my own purse to feed myself.my baby glad there and lean himself on the back of the chair for kid.after returned home,his mother want him to sleep and i also dozed awhile but they gave up sleeping soon,left me alone for some time.after woke up i launched to reinstall his mother's notebook's win xp,as her current one was hacked to unable to connect to internet.the os i got several days ago trickily,let me failed many times to install from hard disk,for there were not blank cds to burn the cd image onto cd.my baby wanted to watched me for sometimes but carefully held aside by his mother,who turned more and more impatient with me.my baby even cried when he attempted to push the power bottom while the ghosting process running and i stopped him.i finally gave up after 10 pm.at the time my baby busy with stack books from the cabin and stood onto it and stepped down and laughed a lot.his mother with the kid son of the aunt watched tv aside.the aunt previously watching but now close herself in door.i held my baby played awhile then uncoated him and he accepted to play with his mother and ready to milk.i left them when my baby likely to be fed and slept.in the dorm i read "from vietnam war to 9.11" till 4:01 am and left only a chapter on 9.11 to be finished tonight.i enjoyed the updated information on the development of tactics and air power of modern war.i got up at 2:07 pm and want to blog.on the way i bought 5 blank cd at a cost of 6 rmb.the cafe with which i had a member card was stuffed so i returned to a cafe nearer to dorm zone.the stuffed cafe really indicated the abound idle young men.
bye.i love u.day and day i counted ur steps apart from me.i need u,no matter how far the distance was.kiss u with tear.



Technorati Tags:


No comments:

Post a Comment