logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Monday, January 01, 2007

sunny day till dark

posting to my blogs costed me 2 hours and more in the cafe at noon,till after 12 am.dog blocked my uploading to google and forced me haunted far to find a cafe in their casual absence to upload.so far i uploaded my user data to my yahoo account.but youtube.com still blocked.returned to the dorm i had to eat lunch at the nearby pub,costing me 7 yuan for 2 fishes.in the room i rest myself on bed and started to tired a pdf reader just got from the web on my pda.then dog nearby via wireless hacked my pda heavily.i tried several ways including registry editing and reinstallation but all in vain.they likely modified the installation cab on my sd card within a day.after i started to customize my pda’s connection setting in the aim to falsified it flocks of qrrser in the dorm launched to leave.i waited on bed till dinner time.i ate dinner in the canteen with a bottle of beer.then i walked a mile to a new cafe to upload.now dog blocked groups-beta.google.com not to let me upload while groups.google.com accessible previously.they just lost all their means and basic politeness to guise their ugly appearance.on the way a minicar of cop blocked my way and i spitted to it and cursed.in the cafe a cop in uniform sat right near the entrance.shits,what a laugh.they want to know their presence but also know nothing can change me,change my cling to my kingdom and my god.nothing can change the rule of heaven.what they can do,beside this?they just marched like a shadow gay around me and they did shadow me sometimes.that’s all the Sun witness on my march toward my brilliant future,my unity with u in near timespace.
i likely got what i needed.bye.i love u.kiss u with beer and fear.
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment