logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Sunday, January 14, 2007

grand sunny day

last night i spent  3.5 rmb just to post.after returned to dorm its already after 0 am.i tried teamone reader and enjoyed its versatile documents support.i read "a confession",of an christian classic,after 3 am.in the dawn i dreamed a lot about if i should adopting a software entitled ’power shadow’,which functioned as a temporary os while the real os kept intact after reboot,detailedly.that echoes last night i got a view of dog’s plot to join the kid sister of my baby’s mother to try to capsule our raising into their obligation of their gangsters’ protect.they,dog,rightly the just cause of threats my family encountered,but they tried to guise it with their faked divided gangsters’ interest.my kingdom of 1109 years exists with no relation with any men,my royal under god’s care takes no one deal with anyone.
i got up at 11:47 am,and i ate my lunch at once.then doubting if i should visit my baby.i lingered awhile on bed skimmed my pda,then dozed.i went to see my baby about 1:30 pm.when i upstairs i heard my baby’s cries in the corridor and found he was in the arms of the kid sister outside of his mother’s home.my baby in my arms asked to return home.then we played around.his mother tutoring a girl student with the kid brother of the kid sister.we ate the remnent of the huge orange.when his mother asked to care my baby,i started to finally touched my pda in the aim to backup it after last time backup had being relied for several months and this time with some new warez.the grandma soon arrived and chatted with her kid sister privately.my operation on the pc in the room obviously inconvenienced them.my baby bumped my pda two times onto floor.after dinner the kid son likely felt gloomy and slept early.her mother asked me how to let some multimedia copied directly from cd to hard disk correctly run.i tried first to modify its page source then suggested rebuild its iso from copied contents.my baby had bored into sleep in advance.when i shifted to bedroom to watch my baby while his mother trying the ultraiso,my baby woke up and asked to play with the notebook.his mother tried to pacify him.i had an idea to shift stuff from my old sd card whose write-proof button tending to break,to the new sd card.it cost me about half an hour and my baby’s energetic let his mother anger with me.i later held my baby play around while his mother annoyed and slept alone.we ate orange and haunted the room where the kid brother learning.his mother got up and throw my coat outside of the door and demanded my leaving.my baby turned peacefully played with my udisks and some utilities i always brought with me.when his mother again milked him and i thought maybe my absence help my baby less agile,i left.
its a nice day.the sunshine at noon so beautiful that let me felt guilty not to shine my baby outside.but i really didn’t find any interesting activities outdoors.the backup of my pda was splendidly successful.i likely will enjoy more reading in the night hence after.
bye.i love u.no more no less.kiss u with bright.kiss u like in the flavor of hot pepper.i love u.Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment