logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Friday, December 15, 2006

sunny morning


its sunny however.last night in the cafe i first visited i finally got the lyric of beiguozhichun(the spring of north country) just before i left.i skimmed it awhile and elapsed extra 5 minute and was charged 0.5 yuan in addition.right i got zoundery blog writer now and write within it to post.dog already let the pc popup a err box to threaten my blogging via it.


last night i read my blog and later 'thinking on the web' till 1:47 am.rotten rats nearby again urged me to rest in advance but i kept at guard.in addition the book quite informative.i got know in searching engine design domain there r quite some battle concerning the artificial intellectual techonogy,and likely lazy chinese dotcom to lose,no matter the official how to promoted it via blocking google and other searching engin.this morning i woke up at 9:41 am and got up at 10:30.and i was under attacked before i woke up.after getting up their force let me sat in silence.they sued me my relation with my baby.dog's eyes set everyone foul licker,that's nothing specail.at lunch they again offered me dirty dish of stuff of belly of pork or bull or sheep with a lot of spices to hide its smelly,even i spilt several times.i know the male administrative likely in family name of sun,gathering ill willes against me for some time.and they just challenge their boldness to death.


bye.i love u this morning.i love u in still.last night my pda told me by quoting shakespear's, all true love run no smooth.i was assured so much.kiss u with bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment