logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Friday, December 29, 2006

bright sunny day

this morning i ate my breakfast after surfed overnight.i tried to doze on bed but challenge around let me awake.till 11:13 am i got up.after lunch i jogged in the sunshine in the yard for some time till dog let me felt cold.when i turned on my radio rotten rat in neighbor room stroke the wall to let me notice them ,as they kept on doing so to boast their ugliness.later i went to renew my borrowed pc magzines.i read some time there on the magzines not to lend.then i read newspaper in the workers’ palace.a lot of digests committed to brag china’s improved influence onto the world,to satisfy the trapped head of china in the problematic situation within china and to avoid right evaluation.china nowadays really a paper tiger.its dependence onto us and western world far less recognized.and if us stopped to grow,china will suffer serious backslash.


in the dorm after returning i read the mag i borrowed.rat busy with challenging me.they sometimes babble,sometime silenced and stick out their ears to spy.they plotted to fish in my overnight surfing and want to ruin my sleep.that’s all laugh in god’s view.


bye.i likely will enjoyed warez stuff again,now that my firefox equipped with ftp function.i love u.kiss u with bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment