logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Friday, December 19, 2008

God shown me the way

last night i busy with adding my adsense onto warren&be21zh's google knol till 10:20pm. on bed i again a bit sleeplessly. in the mud almost unconsciously, when i focus reviewing my kid brother, God, my dad, u again clearest show my ur way. u clearest shown me all the truth i peeked, and incomparable conformed me i was the gifted, the chosen, the Son. God, i know i don't miss anything i own, or i need, and don't miss any holy message i want to know.
God, i now in a circumstance where most common people or evils don't in belief, or even constantly profaned the spirit in me. i fight any time and any way, i look forward to full integrate with u, in one spirit, in the utmost determination. but, God, i don't complain, i here just a process to experience the suffering and the business of my ancestor with glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment