logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Thursday, December 25, 2008

finished settlement of my first 2 google app engines.




its a nice day, after all dust down. i finished fine touch and customization of 2 python web apps i selected from google app engine code base, or apps gallery. after two days restlessly wanting to  see the fruits of google engine, i this afternoon first see its beautiful face, which really not bad. the day i almost all time sat in front of the legend pc, till satisfied near work time over. then i busy with uploading them to my google app engine accounts, after the office member all left. i also made a simple redirecting page to redirect quite some of my app engines page to my homepage, avoid the absence of ready python app to fit in these app engines to enrich my site.
ok, that's it. i don't regret so many times i obsessed with my site's building, tried all means to let it more meaningful. that's my devotion for my vested kingdom coming from my ancestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment