logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

sunny day,eaves dripping yesterday.sunny morning

last night i surf overnight in the new cafe.i registered myself and my baby with some other email account with google,netease and yahoo.dog kept close monitor and stole one of my account.they bit heavily in the process.i spent most of time on setting webmail account within thunderbird.when dawn descended i barely finished letting thunderbird working.returning to the dorm i ate my breakfast and rested on bed for awhile then returned the cafe to write my blog.
the night before yesterday i spent 3 rmb or 4 in the cafe to blog.when i surfing i heard the wife of the boss likely saying it indeed charged 1 rmb for an hour.if so the boss had guilty to accept my expressed obligations many times.indeed i knew all these under dog’s arrangement,but also in god’s set.i needn’t care anyone on the earth after all.returning to the dorm its already after 0 am.i read my blog on my pda till after 1 am.i dreamed the pave way around the lake of qrrs covered with plants and grass.i was asked to bring some boxes of book to the liibrary and on the way met one of my once qrrs colleague,wubaohe,a girl graduate from beijing normal unv. .i was blocked by the gatekeeper of qrrs.i got up at 2:24 pm.i then went to the library of qrrs,there i read some mags not lend.namely china garden.then i went to read newspaper.but the newspaper “cankaoxiaoxi(world reference digest)᾿was taken by an elder there,so i read pictorial.then on bed i listened radio till dinner.i asked for 4 rmb food but was allowanced 1 rmb.on bed in the dorm i started to doubt if i can surf overnight and felt right to do it.after 8:30 pm i walked about a mile to surf the cafe allowing me to down with emule.ftp now blocked deadly,let my ftp client downloaded some files but all of them broken or incomplete while the ftp client was cheated to have finished.dog likely manipulated router’s filter rule to maltreat my internet traffic.ove u,in these new year in brink.love u like candy in mouth.kiss u with beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment