logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Thursday, February 01, 2007

bright sunshine all day

last night i spent 3 more hours in the cafe to blog,and join some friends with www.facebook.com. i was charged for 3 rmb with favorite price.i saw some beautiful faces in facebook.com and tried to make friend with them.returned to the dorm i read awhile my blogs on my pda and went to bed after 1:00 am.i slept very sound till 1 pm,and forced myself to got up at 2:08 pm.when i arrived my baby and his mother went outside.the aunt and her sons watching tv.i busy with sorting what i got from the overnight surfing in the new cafe the night before yesterday.his mother asked where i was when they returned,but my baby later approached me and was held away by his mother.his mother threatened me to shift the pc out of her home.after i finished backup,i asked if i should install media player on her notebook for her recently complained a lot about missing the soft to play movie she got from her colleagues,and i was told did it.near dinner time and i was told by his mother i’d better eat dinner first for yesterday they ate the brand ’quanjude’ toast duck the liu brought from beijing and i was left with some.i enjoyed it and made some appreciations.after dinner i played with my baby while his mother started to tutor the son of her colleague and the son of her aunt.i talked to my baby to let him stay on the pivot.when he asked to play with tap water his mother came to care him and let me continue my work broke by dinner.when i tried to find a backup cd to restore some baby songs my baby got impatient with his mother’s care and being kept away from the notebook,and soon milked to sleep.after i found the cd lost i quit my task and slept aside my baby to accompany him in sleep.her mother urged me to leave.soon my baby woke up and want to play.his mother got anger with me, complaining each time i was here my baby got agile,and i accompany my baby when he is sleeping is absurd.i held my baby watched the city night landscape on the balcony with window open.when i found the mops laid on the rim of window to prevent water leaking from window all sucked,i shift my baby to his mother and squeezed out water of the mops.my baby still don’t want to sleep sometimes when i slept aside him on bed,even i sometimes felt sleepy.when his mother got again anger i left.the aunt and her sons kept babbling and giggle on their bed.the liu went to waiting room watching my leave.
its a nice day.i don’t know why i recently slept so sound.but i saw more girls with their mates.when i leaving the dorm to write u here,a tall girl washing her hairs in the washing room of the dorm,let me felt so near and so far from what i can and privilege to have with u.
bye.i love u.like sheer bubble on the seashore of the south china sea.kiss u with beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment