logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

first snow finally dripped,even last no long

when i left the cafe in the morning the snow waving on the street.its so prosperous.when i arrived my baby just woke up by my unlocking door and he immediately asked for my caress.in the morning i so far felt so solitude and my baby warmed and relieved me with his kindness and understanding.soon his mother arrived and we had lunch at once.his mother shown especial caring for him and again left me in relief.my baby also especially cute and cordial.he entertained us both with his eating and shitting.after lunch we prepared to shot pictures outside and i suggested in the ground garden just below the building her home located.its plain but the shrub and bushes prosperous.we met some familiars of his mother and his mother urged us to return soon.so we returned.then i busy with sorting the pictures and movies while his mother milked him and let him slept.later the department director of my once working place buzzed in and asked for talk with an offer of some gift money for journalist day tomorrow at same time.i kissed my baby in dream and left.in the office the dep. director inquired about my situation and asked for me to take part in working time.i admitted it and returned to the dorm.then i sensed my love and forgive for some girls in my life,including fang(square),lu and u,zhou.the qrrser planting cypresses in the garden where they laid down large trees.some worker stayed in front of my window and dirty willed,so i went to dinner.i felt something interacted with me and puting me into a new setting.bye.i love u.kiss u with white of snow.
From the Son in th...

No comments:

Post a Comment