logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

milky warm morning sunshine

i woke up at 7:35 am and got up at 8:33.last night i was bited and had
to cop with them awhile and felt pity for myself for god let me
experience this shit.i know all this kind of experience just to let me
be more steadily unbendablely demand a fundamental change to china,to
the shit arrogant persons now.i like my own play,like my baby always
seeking playing with stuff around him,but we r constantly interrupted
by dogs,for they can't support themselves peacefully,they need a beat
to know themselves,to boost their performance.
days and nights let us speechless.silent u let me load too much
burdon,i need ur encouragement,i need ur tender.but u kept
clueless.maybe dogs hinder u,maybe my linger in my existence hinder
u,but i want u know my heart always open for u.my life seemed
peaceful,but i yell for a refreshment.i stare at the sky,i search the
sea of web,i need u bring me another chance.
bye.i love u.kiss u with flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment