logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

uncompetitive morning sunshine

i got up at 9:51 am.these days in dorm i sometimes felt loath to get
up,let me doubting dog's biting in silence costly for my energy.in the
dawn i dreamed something but now i forgot.after getting up i listened
radio awhile then i went to borrow some pc magzines.more pc magzine
seeing absence there these days than when i first time haunted
here,indicating someone competed with me to borrow them.after retuned
to dorm i started to read one of them.at lunch i ate a fish but still
felt partly filled.the canteen full of qrrsers so i ate my lunch at
room.
i had not too much to utter now.at noon 2 songs in the radio lyrics
missing and i don't know if u r missing me.
bye.i love u.kiss u with the unbeatable sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment